Join Our Team
Now Hiring - Business Services Senior Accountant
M V Anderson & Co aim to partner with our clients on their journey to achieve their financial goals and lifestyle. We empower our Team to build and develop professionally through training and education whilst engaging our clients and community. Our leadership is demonstrated through honest and open communication with both clients and colleagues.
We are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join our growing team.
· Assisting directors and senior staff by helping manage and develop a portfolio of clients across a broad range of industries, ensuring jobs and tasks given are completed effectively by meeting technical standards and deadlines, and within budget
· Use your strong technical skills to convey your knowledge of income tax, company tax, CGT, FBT, trusts, Division 7A, cash flow modelling, management accounting and reporting requirements
· Preparation of financial statements for all entities including SMSF
· Preparation of BAS returns, FBT returns and annual income tax returns for all entities
· General advisory work in response to client requirements
· Work cooperatively with team members as well as assisting and developing junior staff
Skills and experience
· Accountancy related degree
· Approximately 3-5 years' business services experience
· CPA or CA qualification or working towards completion
· Proficient using Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Adobe software
· Working knowledge of commonly used accounting software packages (Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks etc.)
· Basic ASIC compliance knowledge required.
· Strong time-management skills and attention to detail
· Strong communication skills
We have a commitment to a real work/life balance where you will have the opportunity to work directly with Directors and senior staff to further your development in a culture of commitment to professional development. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a strong social culture with a great base salary, bonus structure and room to grow.
To apply for this role, please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Why Work For MV Anderson & Co?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team's guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members' contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
By living our values we will continue to "build the best" and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.